Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'THE' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PWNING PUFF For Charity

Comment with your bets for who you think will win the puff off!! Leave your comment in this format: Name $ amount of the bet email address/…

Started by Omar Aly Eid

0 Nov 5, 2013

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Reichenbach Feels

I just finished rewatching The Reichenbach Fall and I had no idea I could feel so horrifyingly dead inside.... Anyone else?

Started by Alexis Good

8 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Jasveen

Happiness is...

Happiness is... FINDING A PENCIL. PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE TELLING THE TIME. HAPPINESS IS LEARNING TO WHISTLE. TYING YOUR SHOE FOR THE VERY FIRST…

Started by Samantha

224 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Doctor Dust Bunny

I AM DAVE YOGNAUGHT, AND I HAVE THE BALLS!

yes

Started by austin hood

0 Aug 23, 2011

I AM DAVE YOGNAUGHT, AND I HAVE THE BALLS!

yes

Started by austin hood

0 Aug 23, 2011

Blog TV Awesome

What if there were two people on Blog TV each watching each other's show. And they were playing magic the gathering.

Started by zagoing

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by zagoing

DFTBABY!

Ok, here's an idea... what if, on the day the Yeti and John Green's baby is born, we make #dftbaby a trending topic? How awesome would that…

Started by Molly-Omigosh

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Stalking Sanity

The Librarian...

....Was totally a Nerdfighter! I watched the Curse of the Judas Chalice tonight with my family, and when Flynn is fighting Dracula (you'd h…

Started by Elizabeth Reid

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Logan

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Thats the question really, this is seriously ever, in your entire life. And if you have any good stories of what people you know have done…

Started by georgieBOOM

29 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Kierst

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service