Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Earth, Doctor?

I was wondering why out of all the different planets and races and species out there in the vastness of space and time, why the Doctor alwa…

Started by Hannah Luparia

3 Mar 28
Reply by Hannah Luparia

The YA Publication Project

Knowledge and discussions are awesome. Here's to creating an ongoing video series that inspires young adults to create and pursue writing,…

Started by Jennifer M. Hartsock

0 Sep 24, 2013

Dan is a Nerdfighter!

Just watch the whole thing! It's closer to the end! Check it!

Started by Tamar Nicole Mortensen

1 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Ode [Forums Mod]

A Nerdy Science Blog - My new post on Fungus and Nerdfighters

Hey Guys, Sorry I'm new to The Ning and am not sure about where to put this I just wanted to share a link to my new  Science blog and my n…

Started by Eskerina Chiasma

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Ctrl+A Delete|Forum Mod|

TFiOS Movie Groups

I was going to wait a while before making this discussion but I really wanted to get it started. As we all know the TFiOS movie is currentl…

Started by Alex Fotopoulos

0 Jul 5, 2013

The Value of Sadness

I recently had a conversation with my father about the value of "sad" movies, books, music ect. He typically does not indulge in this genre…

Started by Becky

11 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Becky

A modernized version of THe Great Gatsby

Ladies, Gentlemen, both. A few months back I wrote a new modern version of The Great Gatsby. Basically my English teacher made us read the…

Started by Hayden Richardson

0 May 23, 2013

The Fault In Our Stars - thoughts on Van Houten?

Okay so I love TFiOS; but after reading it my initial opinion on Peter Van Houten was that I felt sorry for him. At the end of the novel he…

Started by Emily Kate

1 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Danno

Fanfiction!!

Hey Nerdfighters, if any of you watch "The Vampire Diaries" (if you dont, start. Its an amazing show, regardless if you are a guy or girl)…

Started by Kay Tierney

0 Feb 21, 2013

Which is better, Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

I would love to know your opinions, because they are very different, at least that's what I thought. A character, or a faceless description…

Started by Natty

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Natty

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service