Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Time' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Earth, Doctor?

I was wondering why out of all the different planets and races and species out there in the vastness of space and time, why the Doctor alwa…

Started by Hannah Luparia

3 Mar 28
Reply by Hannah Luparia

Dalek fan series

Just came across this online and know that the nerdfighter community is close to the who fan base so I thought I'd post this awesome fan se…

Started by Ian M. Harrington

0 Jan 28, 2013

EBO Time travel

Okay the Evil baby time travle fight thing makes me angry. You make two time mechines. One with one plan the other well you can guess. So w…

Started by Kelly

0 Oct 29, 2011

Music for the Christian Nerdfighters

There's an amazing singer from my church who made her first album a little while ago. Her name is Sarah Kroger. She's got a voice like an a…

Started by John Thomas

4 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Penpusher

Introduction

Hello everybody, my name is Kenny and I have just joined the Nerdfighter community. I come from the good old U.S. of A and am just a regula…

Started by Kenny Bachle

0 Sep 25, 2011

What if Time and Space Separated?

I was talking with a friend the other day and we touched on the subject of time and it's affect on reality. I know the theory of spacetime…

Started by Christopher Crawly

9 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Jarred Hudson

Time

I Just want to know; what do people think time is; a Vector or a Scalar? Post with your opinion, I want to see what most people think about…

Started by Joshua C.D. Harrison Stockley

109 May 7, 2011
Reply by Joshua C.D. Harrison Stockley

Ocarina Of Time 3D? Will It Be Good?

So the release of Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D has been slated for a June release. Are any of you guys looking forward to it? I know…

Started by Ben Mills

2 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Ben Mills

Potter nerdfighters join this discussion.

I was wondering, just randomly, as I'm re-reading it yet again currently, do you people out there prefer the Chamber of Secrets book or fil…

Started by Libby Langley

0 Nov 1, 2010

Adventure Time!!!

Ok so theres this new show hitting Cartoon Network called Adventure Time with Finn and Jake. It's flippin' EPIC!! This is going to be the n…

Started by Chris

1 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Lombardian

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service