Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Toronto' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Request for Nerdfighteria's Help

Hey, everybody. This may take some explaining, so stick with me for a little bit. My name is Kent. I'm a University student in northern On…

Started by Kent Anderson

5 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Kent Anderson

University of Toronto Nerdfighters?

Hey guys! Does anyone go to University of Toronto? I know you're out there somewhere...   I'm doing a double major in English and Film. How…

Started by Ally Oman

0 Oct 29, 2011

Someone who lived in Toronto and London?

So, I'm working on a second draft of a short novel and realising that my knowledge of my setting is embarrassingly limited.   So here's my…

Started by Jennie Rae Urban

0 Jan 22, 2011

Toronto Nerdfighter Gathering 2010

Hey! I saw that there was a post about this earlier in the year about having a gathering during the summer, but that kind of fell through :…

Started by Annanonymous Kiss

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Annanonymous Kiss

Anyone going to this Toronto concert?

ALL CAPSSKYWAY FLYERALEX CARPENTERMIKE LOMBARDO W/ SPECIAL PERFORMANCES BYMINISTRY OF MAGICTHE OCEANIC SIX (Toronto on October 22nd)More in…

Started by Chantal Lee (Sea Chanti)

2 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jessica A.

Toronto Nerdfighter Gathering...HAPPENED

[Edited August 8/09] Hello Toronto and surrounding Nerdfighters! There is a gathering happening on AUGUST 14th, 2009 at 2pm. We are meetin…

Started by Laura Nicole

68 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by bblogger_

2010 G20 Summit Protesters

I was just wondering if anyone knew why so many people are fiercly against the G20 Summit? I've just seen a burning police car in Toronto o…

Started by Roshni K

8 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Roshni K

Anti-Racism Contest Video *Please vote!!!*

Hello nerdfighters!!! My friends and I submitted a video for an anti-racism contest hosted by this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/multic

Started by Kerri

0 Feb 5, 2010

CHip in to bring Hank and John to Toronto!

Anyone in Ontario willing to chip in to a NF gathering and bring John and Hank to Toronto. Just say "Chip In" and in like a week or two we'…

Started by DaveTheVegan

4 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Milo

Anyone in Toronto praying John and Hank come here?

So on Eventful Toronto is tied for first! If John and Hank end up coming to Toronto, whos going? Please add me as a friend because I unfort…

Started by Spencer Craig

26 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Spencer Craig

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service