Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'UK' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UKIP and the UK leaving the EU, what are your thoughts?

UKIP (UK independence party) are a political party that seem to be emerging. I am intrigued to hear any thoughts you have. I don't support…

Started by Parky

15 Jul 18
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Advanced Readers Copies

I am obessed with books and that obbessions leads to a ton of books and a kindle full of them (just because it's cheaper/you can get some b…

Started by Sophie Haben

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Michelle

we should have a Yorkshire gathering in Leeds,UK.

hi i think we should have a gathering in Leeds, some time. if you are interested please comment on this and give some ideas of when and wer…

Started by Rhi

83 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Toby Kunin

Oxford/London Nerdfighter Meet-Up

Would any fellow Nerdfighters be interested in doing a meet up either in London or Oxford? We could meet at a coffee house or pub. I'm new…

Started by Leah Uptigrove

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by Andy Smart

A Geek Convention in the UK!

People of the UK: have you ever heard awesome people on the internet talk about all the awesome geekfests in the USA like Dragon*Con or the…

Started by Rachel

0 Feb 12, 2013

So Vertigo... What you think about Cameron's speech today?

I address you directly cause I honestly don't know who else on this forum would give a crap, but everyone is welcome to tag along of course…

Started by Eystein,

7 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Latch33570

The Worst Suck: Deportation and Racism

I've not much time to faff about explaining, so Ill say words and leave links. My dear friend's family were snatched from their beds by t…

Started by Eric Jinks

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Eric Jinks

Cambridge (UK) Gathering Anyone? :D

So I live near Cambridge and have a few Nerdfighter friends, mostly those I've converted myself. I was wondering if anyone was interested i…

Started by Izzi May

13 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Sophie Elizabeth Smith

Does anyone know what authorities to report a scammer to in Liverpool UK ?

I was scammed out of nearly $1500 U.S. dollars by whom I believe was Stephanie Farah of Liverpool UK and I want to report this to authoriti…

Started by joe thompson

12 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kate Lake

Starting a Wrock band in the UK, around Oxford/Bath/Swindon/Bristol/London!!!!

Hello Fellow Potter heads!! Who's ready to WROCKKKKK?!  Now, I'm not an amazing singer , but I play some guitar and a little keyboard, a…

Started by JessieElliex

0 Mar 23, 2012

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service