Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'World' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brazil World Cup and the Suck associated with it

http://www.informaction.info/une-video-choc-dit-toute-la-verite-sur-le-mondial-au-bresil In this webpage there's this pretty shocking vide…

Started by Andrea

5 Jun 11
Reply by Andrea

Help with a Cause . How do I get this around to all the people out there? Help Nerdfighters!

Hello all, My name is Shawn . I'm trying to get this around to as many people as I can (see below) . I could use some advice as to how to…

Started by Shawn Stetson

2 Jun 3
Reply by Shawn Stetson

Nerdfighters I need your Help With Helping A Veteran !

I posted this in the world suck section as well . Then I realized it should be over here. Hello all, My name is Shawn . I'm trying to get…

Started by Shawn Stetson

0 Jun 2

Help me decrease World Suck

I want to ask a favour of all of you, and appeal to your good, generous, World Suck decreasing natures. My little cousin Daniel needs you…

Started by Tess

4 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Eystein,

My Experimental Story

Hello guys! I would love your opinion on my story which is only in its first chapter.  Here is a link to my latest blog on Nerdfighters!  T…

Started by Shravan

0 Sep 28, 2013

Decreasing world suck in Ukraine

I'm not sure if any of you guys are aware of how people with disabilities are treated in Eastern Europe? If you have some time to watch a v…

Started by Natalie

0 Jun 23, 2013

National Dance Day... in your pants (July 27th)

Hello Nerdfighters! For fans of the reality television show, So You Think You Can Dance, news of the forthcoming National Dance Day comes…

Started by Kyle Roderick

8 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Kyle Roderick

Wisely Purchasing TFiOS

I want to purchase TFiOS, but I want to be wise about it. If possible, I would like to purchase it from somewhere/someone who is going to d…

Started by Tiffany Pettis

0 May 16, 2013

Attention Deficit Disorder (more commonly known as OH MY GOD A SQUIRREL)

Nerdfighteria is an awesome place, and I love being a part of something so dedicated to decreasing world suckitude! So I figure that I coul…

Started by Maddy Doe-Deer

8 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Maarten Schultze

What is your favorite period/civilization in history?

Personally, History is my favorite scholastic subject. So I would like to ask you, Nerdfighteria, what is your favorite period of history a…

Started by Reilly Jonathan Clark

28 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Reilly Jonathan Clark

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service