Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'York' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in or around Albany, NY...

The UAlbany Musical Theatre Association (A brand new student run theatre group) is putting on a production of The Rocky Horror Show (with M…

Started by Cecelia Gray

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Addy Shaw

I have no REAL nerdfighter friends that i know of around me!

=( Yes, I have friends that watch the videos but none of them are nerfighters....I live in Orange County New York sooooo no nerdfighters he…

Started by Devin Wright

15 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hannah Fox

New York YouTube Musicians

Hey guys, I’m researching cover artists that reside in New York. They have to have a pretty big following on YouTube. Know of any? Thanks s…

Started by Jennifer Sargent

0 Apr 16, 2012

New York City Nerdfighter Gathering!!

I think it would be SO much fun for a bunch of NYC area nerdfighters to get together :]  We could hang out in Central Park and make some mu…

Started by Bri

0 Oct 27, 2011

'Occupy Wall Street'

I'm sure that at least some of you are aware of the 'Occupy Wall Street' movement currently sweeping the nation like a wildfire.  However,…

Started by Dylan R N Crabb

20 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Scott Stevens

Petition to get VidCon 2011 held on the East Coast

We can all agree that VidCon 2010 was a total success! We all know that another will be planned. Since VidCon 2010 was held on the West Coa…

Started by zagoing

109 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Ginny Johnston

So just how many nerdfighters are going to Comic Con (NYC) 2010?

I haven't met any nerdfighters outside of my own group of friends, so I was wondering how many (if any) are making it to Comic Con on Octob…

Started by Itzel Dominguez

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Itzel Dominguez

I just thought I should put this one out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlrRqsU0pLc This is my boyfriend, Justin Friello, and this is how he asked me out, it was the sweetest thin…

Started by Cecelia Gray

3 May 30, 2010
Reply by AdamOfNebb

Upstate NY Nerdfighters!

Hey everybody, thought I'd put this out there for any nerdfighters in the Capital Region. Friday, June 11th at 7pm my boyfriend, Justin Fri…

Started by Cecelia Gray

0 May 25, 2010

Upstate NY Nerdfighters!

Hey everybody, thought I'd put this out there for any nerdfighters in the Capital Region. Friday, June 11th at 7pm my boyfriend, Justin Fri…

Started by Cecelia Gray

0 May 25, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service