Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'abundance' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

spending £40 on books by john green lol

just pre ordered the fault in our stars, i also orderd will grayson will grayson. soon to be orderd are looking for alaska, an abundance of…

Started by Kelly Tranter

0 Dec 9, 2011

Nerd Fighter note!

I went to my local library today (which I suggest you do, you can never read enough, especially during the summer) to pick up some of John'…

Started by Hannah

0 Jun 30, 2011

'Abundance Of Katherines' Mystery

Hey, yesterday I bought a book from Waterstones in Manchester. It was 'An Abundance Of Katherines' and inside of it was a little handwritte…

Started by Kathryn Daws

0 Mar 12, 2011

Which one of John Greens books is better?

title says it all... a) Paper Towns b) Searching For Alaska c) An Abundance Of Kathrence (sp?) (i know i suck at spelling.... sadness)

Started by Sky Blood

21 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Free Julian

John Green Playlist

We're having a John Green book club library program at my library. So I wanted to make a playlist full of songs about John Green books for…

Started by Maya Jones

0 Aug 28, 2010

Books for Native American Kids ^_^

http://guyslitwire.blogspot.com/2010/04/making-difference-one-book-at-time-guys.htmlThese guys have organised a book fair to get books to N…

Started by Becca

0 Apr 14, 2010

Favorite John Green book..?

Someones prolly done this before...but I wanna know generally how many people like what book. Mine is Looking for Alaska. Whats yours?

Started by Emily

20 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jade

Which of John's characters do you identify most with?

As the title suggests, I want to know which one of John's characters you identify most with. As for me, I say Lindsey from AoK. The clinch…

Started by Sarah Jean Wood

10 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Zach Attack

Katherines or Alaska?

If you had to pick (both are great books) but if you had to pick a favourite between the two, which would it be? Mine would def. be Katheri…

Started by Tristan

53 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by amtar

Nerdfighters In Philly Today!!!

Who's going?! (I am so excited.)

Started by Lynn

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Lynn

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service