Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'adventure' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Profit Motive: A Business Adventure RPG

"A Business Adventure"   Game Demo: Profit Motive Demo Version 4.0 (187MB) Note that if you have AVG security it might think the game.exe…

Started by Kaz Kalur

4 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Kaz Kalur

Help me think of a band name!...Please...

Hello everyone! I need a little help from the Nerd Fighter community. I've been wanting to start a nerdy musical project but I can't think…

Started by Josh Spurgin

0 Sep 6, 2012

For anyone whose into Action Adventure Stories...

Check out my figment account to read some of my stories. Just search up Jimmy Hargis and hopefully leave some feedback. For now the only th…

Started by Jimmy Hargis

0 Jun 19, 2012

DFTBA: John and Hank's Awesome Adventure PC/Mac

Hi :)   I've bought John and Hank's Awesome Adventure for my iPad. I love it! I recently found out that it's now available for Mac. However…

Started by George Porter

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Shoko Nicole(Poseidon'sWaterOwl)

This is and excerpt from my fifth chapter, please read and comment, I want your opinions!!!

This is my first novel, "If Only: Emptiness", of what i hope to be a bountiful series. it is primarily a fantasy adventure novel with just…

Started by Sasha

0 Dec 30, 2010

Must read books this summer?

It's that time of year again. If you've read my other discussions asking for book reccomendations, then you know my interests. If you want,…

Started by Hanna Tyler

3 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by NotEntirelyThere

Book Recomendations?

Hello fellow Nerdfighters :) i wanted to start reading some new books because im really just working on a couple series' right now and one…

Started by Hanna Tyler

9 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mech

Zach (Oprah's TV Show Contest- Only Takes a Minute to Decrease World Suck!)

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5615&promo_id=1Meet Zach. He has cerebral palsy. (To q…

Started by Abbey

1 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

Your Paper Towns adventure?

As I'm sure you all know, at the beginning of paper towns, Q and Margo go on an amazing adventure that changes their lives. In my life, I'v…

Started by Kaitlyn

1 May 4, 2009
Reply by Alan

The ABC Game

I start with a word that begins with A and the next person says the word the comes to mine when they see mine. It has to begin with B. And…

Started by Jamie

159 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Alternative

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service