All Discussions Tagged 'alaska' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for alaska

whats ur favorite quote?

Started by mirranda davis

12 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Cooper Boyce

Last Words

I've recently read Looking For Alaska, and I guess it's got me thinking. Last words, any thoughts? Favourites, what you'd like yours to be?…

Started by Jenny

51 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Natalia Marmolejo López

Looking For Alaska--The Candle is Out, but not the Controversies

Anyone who follows John on Twitter/Facebook probably has already seen this, but it's pretty much the usual sad story that follows Looking F…

Started by Paul Tomkiewicz

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Jojo

Looking for Alaska: The Movie

According to Wikipedia... "The film rights to the novel were acquired by Paramount Pictures in 2005. Mark Waters and Jessica Tuchinsky are…

Started by Zach

288 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Alex

Happy Birthday John - Culver Creek Nothings

Happy Birthday John! -Culver Creek Nothings (Pudge, Alaska, The Colonel, & Takumi)

Started by Mikhail Thomas

0 Aug 23, 2012

Looking For Alaska Essay Help

Soo, for my english lit coursework this year I have to pick two books and write a question (critically it has to be a deep and thought prov…

Started by Emily

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Emily

spending £40 on books by john green lol

just pre ordered the fault in our stars, i also orderd will grayson will grayson. soon to be orderd are looking for alaska, an abundance of…

Started by Kelly Tranter

0 Dec 9, 2011

BOOKS! need I say anything else? I need some recconmendations :]

As I said I need some book and if you would like to know my taste, my favorites come in two different styles. 1.) mind numbing. I absolute…

Started by Stephanie

22 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Emma S.

The Great Perhaps

I wrote an essay about the great perhaps for my english comp 1 college class. Of course it was inspired by Looking for Alaska. So I was won…

Started by Whitney Brown

5 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Bob

Looking For Alaska Raps... COME TO LIFE!

Oh my god, this could go in like three different thread categories. I'll just put it here.   So I had the beautiful idea to recite the raps…

Started by Mr. Master

0 Sep 17, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service