Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'all' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

Please, Please, PLEASE can you tell the worst movie you ever watched, or a movie that was so bad that too many people warned you about it,…

Started by KenKen

830 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by The Bell Tolls

A line / sentence / paragraph each to write a story

I wanted to start off a story, but it could be written by all of us, a line or 2 at a time. Not really any rules, just write a line that ma…

Started by Andrew

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Bia

Which Fictional Character Would YOU Most like to date?

This is assuming they'd say yes. And Edward Cullen is not a valid answer. ;P Me? Oh.. well.... It's a tough choice, but my heart belongs…

Started by Rebecca

634 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Caleb Paul

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

0 Apr 15, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

One of my many poems, can you tell me how it is, please?

You taught me heartache,                 as well as loneliness, You taught me how evil a person can be,                 and how easily I f…

Started by Emma Gajera

2 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Green

Buffy the Vampire Slayer(BtVS)

i was looking around the site but i couldnt find any buffy nerds out there! are you guys in hiding or is my buffy nerd species extinct? :(

Started by Ale

50 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Terri Voulgarellis

Auditions For New Musician's Collab Channel Open!

Hi all, I'm starting a new collab channel for musicians. I just posted the audition information on youtube. Here is the link if you are int…

Started by Joy

0 Jul 5, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service