Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'anyone' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cats vs. Dogs

Whaddup Nerd Fighters- So, it is time to bring up one of the most debated issues over the course of time and the evolution of man. Good vs…

Started by Reece Nations

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Asjepasje

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

HELP! Any Health and Social Care Level 3 BTEC students here?

Right guys, I've only just been told today that I have less than a week to complete all the Pass', Merits, and Distinctions in Unit 2 (Equa…

Started by Lena Maher

0 Nov 25, 2011

Vlogs

Look some people may think this narcisistic, but I am thinking of starting up my own vlog and I am at a loss for a topic, so I whanted to a…

Started by Ollie

0 Nov 14, 2011

VidCon Buddy?

Hi :D I'm attending VidCon this year, but unfortunately I'm going alone (altogether now: "LONER!") because I have no awesome nerdy friends…

Started by Leah

7 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Ballard

Collab, Anyone?!

Hey, I'm Z (its a nickname don't worry :P) I'm almost 15 and I have a Vlog on YouTube www.YouTube.com/zeevloga :) I was wondering if anyon…

Started by Z

0 Oct 12, 2011

Collab Channel

I am looking for people to start a collab channel with. I am a highschool junior and am looking for other high schoolers to vlog with and m…

Started by Taylor Grant

15 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brooke

Does THIS Freak Anyone Out?

I just posted on the Swine Flu thread, and stated how I think there are more threatening matters to worry about at the moment. THIS is what…

Started by NerveAction

35 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by FreakByTrade

I have an urgent question for the nerdfighters! Please help!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Started by I Don't Bother With Names

0 Dec 29, 2009

Books Anyone?

Hey Nerdfighters, i dont have any books to read atm, so i was wondering if you guys could tell me some good books that you have or already…

Started by Hanna Tyler

3 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Sydney Rose

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service