Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'atheism' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Critique My Philosophy of Life?

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

0 Mar 6

Atheism is dangerous? Please discuss

Recently I seem to be hearing a lot that atheism is a dangerous perspective. In many ways considered evil at least and as an atheist I obje…

Started by Josh Weeden

80 Jan 1
Reply by Best [Forum ಠಿ_ಠ Mod]

On the existence of God, and all other views.

I am sick and tired of seeing people argue both sides of whether or not God exists. Faith is called faith for a reason, it is belief withou…

Started by victorthepianofiend

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Rue

Atheist Nerdfighters

For anyone with a love of science and a distaste for superstition!

Started by Ethan Mangold

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Joe

What do you imagine being dead would feel like?

Please, leave all religion out of this.  I don't want you to look at this from an atheistic or religious point of view.  Imagine you are a…

Started by Paddy

56 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Amanda Rue

Should I choose Christianity or Atheism

So, for around two years I have been a christian, but recently I'm getting more and more inclined to believe that god doesn't exist. It see…

Started by Heidi

195 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by caylsbo

Religion and Atheism

A few weeks ago I made this chart of the "degrees of religion." I apologize for the angle. If you have Microsoft PowerPoint, you can see a…

Started by Loopy Grumpkins

13 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Alley Bartley

Christian-Atheist Alliance?

I'm a closeted atheist at school and have witnessed a lot of bashing (and even some harassment) of non-religious people by religious people…

Started by Captain Jacqui Sparrow

13 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Abreo

Is it Better To be an Atheist or Something Else?

I saw this on the Christian Nerdfighters forums, but I'm not Christian so I didn't want to join the group, but I wanted to put my two cents…

Started by Olivia

23 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Thursday

Faith and Atheism in Society

Human beings have evolved over thousands of years both as a species and especially as a society. Though we have been been around for a whil…

Started by Magoonski

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Magoonski

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service