All Discussions Tagged 'australia' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unlimited Freedom of Speech - good thing?

There was a debate in my legal theory class about whether unlimited freedom of speech is a good thing. I live in Australia, where we have n…

Started by Eleanor Catherine

1 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Anna Ferguson

We are organizing a Nerdfighting group who get together every month to have some nerdy fun and decrease world suck! What we will be doing e…

Started by Simowns

3 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Tulip

Bats In Need, Need Friends Indeed

I love bats. I collect bat memorabilia. I have bat shaped hooded blankets and towels. I have bat pot-holders, bat spatulas, bat dishes, bat…

Started by Elspeth Demina

0 Jan 15, 2013

Hello there, The New Zealander Nerdfighters have this beautiful little tight knit group on Facebook where they have discussions and organ…

Started by Catherine Schwarten

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Catherine Schwarten

Hey guys :3 I'm really hoping that in tasmania, i'm not the only nerdfighter here, I think we should do something like all the other state…

Started by Jess Perkins

0 Sep 1, 2012

HEY VICTORIANS! If you interested in meeting like minded nerfighters, solving clues and riddles, completing exciting tasks and are great a…

Started by Jaq

0 Mar 17, 2012

Australian Nerdfighters

Hi everyone!   I'm obviously new here but i've known about NerdFighters for a while now but decided to join after I found a note in my 'W…

Started by Alex

3 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Endless Obscure

International Nerdfighters!

I was wondering about the different places that nerdfighters live? Or where would you like to live or visit and why? I live in the US and I…

Started by Faith aka Charles Xavier

79 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Sarah Alex

Brisbane Nerdfighter Note

I went to Borders at Chermside (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) the other day and bought the only copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson.   To…

Started by Spottedlabcoat - Bif

3 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Lucas Wagner

ATTENTION SYDNEY NERDFIGHTERS! A gathering - 24th April 2010!

I just posted this on the Aussie Nerdfighters group, and figured I should probably post it here as well :)      So, I decided to organise a…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Xavier

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service