Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'australia' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bats In Need, Need Friends Indeed

I love bats. I collect bat memorabilia. I have bat shaped hooded blankets and towels. I have bat pot-holders, bat spatulas, bat dishes, bat…

Started by Elspeth Demina

0 Jan 15, 2013

ARE THERE ANY AUSTRALIAN NERDFIGHTERS OUT THERE?

Hello there, The New Zealander Nerdfighters have this beautiful little tight knit group on Facebook where they have discussions and organ…

Started by Catherine Schwarten

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Catherine Schwarten

TASMANIAN NERDFIGHTERS?

Hey guys :3 I'm really hoping that in tasmania, i'm not the only nerdfighter here, I think we should do something like all the other state…

Started by Jess Perkins

0 Sep 1, 2012

THE AWESOME NERDFIGHTER SCAVENGER HUNT, (Melbourne, Australia)

HEY VICTORIANS! If you interested in meeting like minded nerfighters, solving clues and riddles, completing exciting tasks and are great a…

Started by Jaq

0 Mar 17, 2012

Australian Nerdfighters

Hi everyone!   I'm obviously new here but i've known about NerdFighters for a while now but decided to join after I found a note in my 'W…

Started by Alex

3 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Endless Obscure

International Nerdfighters!

I was wondering about the different places that nerdfighters live? Or where would you like to live or visit and why? I live in the US and I…

Started by Faith aka Charles Xavier

79 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Sarah Alex

Brisbane Nerdfighter Note

I went to Borders at Chermside (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) the other day and bought the only copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson.   To…

Started by Spottedlabcoat - Bif

3 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Lucas Wagner

BrisbaneNerdfighters!

We are organizing a Nerdfighting group who get together every month to have some nerdy fun and decrease world suck! What we will be doing e…

Started by Simowns

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Brittoni Chin

ATTENTION SYDNEY NERDFIGHTERS! A gathering - 24th April 2010!

I just posted this on the Aussie Nerdfighters group, and figured I should probably post it here as well :)      So, I decided to organise a…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Xavier

Anon DDoS on Australian Parliament Website

Anonymous strikes again, this time causing failure on the Australia Parliament's website to protest recent issues dealing with censorship.h…

Started by Michael Stokes

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Eric aka moosemuffin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service