Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'author' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do you like to write/ why do you want to become a writer?

Is it something you're passionate about and you love? Do you find it to be the only thing you're good at and you "need a hobby"? Is there a…

Started by Vincisomething

26 Feb 12
Reply by Peggy S.

Are there anymore original ideas?

In order to graduate my university everyone must do a writing exam to prove you understand the article and can write about it. My article w…

Started by Mark Mossner

7 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sadie Mae

An aspiring writer, maybe?

Hey everyone. I am pretty new here, and this is my first post. Go easy on me.  Anyways, my situation is this. I slacked off and never reall…

Started by Dylan Sumner

14 May 25, 2012
Reply by CD

I had an idea for a book... maybe?

I had a great idea for a book! It's about a New Yorker named Max Yale, who is a poet and artist, who has been invited to take a month-long…

Started by Andre Rivera

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by spiderboenz

preveiw

I know I had just added a discussion like an hour ago that had nothing to do with this one, but whatever. I'm 13 and I like to write novels…

Started by Sarah

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Jamie Linde

Writers Anyone?

Kay, so I don't know if this is already a post but how many of you out there are writers? What's your genre? And can you share a 673 word c…

Started by Kathleen Elizabeth

54 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Ali M

Authors on Symbolism

My Honors English students are about to start reading The Scarlet Letter, which is basically made of symbolism.  The "do author's really pu…

Started by Ms. D

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Mandy Urban

Help me, clever nerdfighters!

Hi guys! I'm an aspiring writer and have decided to start blogging about my progress - coming up with ideas, working them out, editing the…

Started by Nicole!

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Julietto, Daughter of Hecate.

Ever Wanted Some of the Amazing Foods in John's Novels? Here's Your Chance!

BlueFin Energy Drink: http://youtu.be/MQIzRu_C33oBufriedo: http://youtu.be/nbadppzJiwc

Started by Mikah Sargent

0 Jul 9, 2010

Synopsis for an Untitled Story. Opinions?

Like many of my fellow Nerdfighters, I am currently working on writing a book.  I'm not planning on being a professional author, as I could…

Started by Shelby Taylor

8 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by EmiMonsterRAWR

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service