Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'awesomeness' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Nerdiest Thing You Got For X-mas.

OK I got tons for nerdy stuff for Chrismas. Mostly Twilight and Harry Potter. List the 3 Nerdiest things you got for X-mas. 1.Bella's brace…

Started by Melanie24

645 Mar 22
Reply by Maddie B

Googlemapping nerdfightaria!

Expanding from Brian's thread on Nerdfighter locations, I thought it might be fun to make a Nerdfightaria googlemap. Everyone who has or cr…

Started by Nephtys80

247 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Asjepasje

I have a great idea to decrease world suck

This is some thing very difficult but will help a lot we should find something to do with the waste nuclear power plants make like recycle…

Started by luis campos

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Nicholas Thompson

Band Nerdfighters?

Where all my bandees at? :) 1. What school band programs have you been in? 2. What do you play/do? 3. Do you think it's funny or annoying…

Started by NessLikeWhoa

20 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Erin V.

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner?

Anyone else heard of this series?? The first book is called the Maze Runner and the second is the Scorch Trials and if you haven't read the…

Started by Sydney Rose

82 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Tat

Harry Potter Jokes

So my math teacher has this thing called "Lame Joke Monday" and I'm known in my classroom because of my Harry Potter junkie-ness.  He has c…

Started by Liana Huynh

11 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Paige Kate Smith

A song about the awesomeness of the internet and NERDFIGHTERS

Hello,   I made a song about the awesomeness of the internet and my relation to it.  And OF COURSE Nerdfighteria and Charlie and Alex day w…

Started by jamiesface

0 Sep 5, 2011

Collab Channel

Hello Nerdfighters!  My name is Susannah and I'm 16/almost 17 from California, USA. I've been lurking around here for around 2 years and yo…

Started by Susannah

15 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Marcene Grimsley

CHECK OUT A NEW VLOG!

Hey guys, We are just a group of nerds trying to survive our upcoming senior year, AP classes, and APPLICATIONS... This is a myriad of nerd…

Started by Kelsey Stewart

0 Jun 17, 2011

E3 2011 Favorites

Now that E3 has ended, I thought it might be interesting to know what games Nerdfighters are pumped for that were announced at E3. Whether…

Started by Triple J

0 Jun 9, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service