Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why haven't guns been outlawed yet?

Guns are very bad why haven't they been outlawed yet. I don't want people to die and I'm pretty sure that they are the leading cause of dea…

Started by Maggs Science

1422 5 hours ago
Reply by taniazakay

What is the Worst Movie of All TIME?

Please, Please, PLEASE can you tell the worst movie you ever watched, or a movie that was so bad that too many people warned you about it,…

Started by KenKen

832 Jun 12
Reply by Raven

Is religion a force for good in the world?

Excluding the existence of any supernatural powers, or any comment whatsoever on the fallacy or truth of religious belief, and based only w…

Started by Simon

1423 Mar 18
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Am I a Bad Daughter?

Okay, I'm gonna set the stage here. I'm 24 and I am living in my parents basement. I want to move out with my boyfriend and our friend. We'…

Started by Tamar Nicole Mortensen

12 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Meg Goeke

AUTHOR NERDS, Y'ALL GOTTA COME SEE THIS!!

So what happened was, over the coarse of many weeks nerd and film critic Lindsay Ellis and some of her friends took the tropes common to th…

Started by HollandKerr987

0 Jul 13, 2013

Political Parties: Good or Bad?

If you live in America, you probably know that there's so much conflict between our two (main) political parties that it's hard to get anyt…

Started by Ali M

27 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Paulsifer

Naughty Nerdfighters

Since most stereotypes about nerds/ geeks/ smart people include "nerdy" hobbies, such as video games, reading, card games (like Magic the G…

Started by Brian Calderon

8 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Brian Calderon

Downtown Greenville and Paper towns

While simultaneously reading Paper towns and listening to ancient Hank Green videos , at the corner of my eye I saw a picture of a nerdfigh…

Started by Joseph Breazeale

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Breann Jones

The good news is...

The rules are simple first you think of some bad news then the next person says but the good news is______. Example: Katherine: The bad new…

Started by Victoria Linner

304 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Austin Cox

movies with terrible morals. *warning, may include spoilers*

today i had a rather interesting conversation with a friend of mine about terrible lessons that some films teach us. we went into great det…

Started by ryan brennan

19 May 30, 2012
Reply by Lux

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service