Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'be' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Characters that SHOULD have been together

We all know those couples. I mean the fictional ones, who for some reason never got together- either the author was stupid, or their gender…

Started by Jaqueline Sparrow

420 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Megan Jacobson

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Who's looking to be in a collab?

I love being in collab channels, but the one that I'm in currently is falling apart/we never really go to know each other or be friends or…

Started by Madison Hartwig

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by zach hanna

So you're a superhero. A nerdfighterlicious superhero.

What will you do? What are your powers? Who are the other members of your totally awesome legion? Is there pie involved?

Started by Madi

12 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Dalton Wynn

Help Naming a Nerdfightery Etsy Store

Dearest Nerdfighters, I have a dilemma. For my Girl Scout Gold Award (If you don't know what that is, it's like the Eagle Scout for girls.…

Started by Kimberly Jung

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Marz Ars

Origins of DFTBA

Now, I know the video in which John first mentions the initialism, but it wasn't the first time it had been mentioned. John's friend Katie…

Started by Harriate Slate

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Lauren Smith

Looking For Alaska and J Scribbles

John posted photos of signed Looking For Alaska pages. When and where will these be available and how to I get one!! 

Started by Lexie

3 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Emily Mead

Collab channel seeks new members!

Hey so My name is Charlie I'm part of the nerdfighter collab Collaborate Elaborate. We are looking for a few new members so if you're inter…

Started by Charlie Pidcock

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Hannah "the Breeze" walls

Geek vs. Nerd?

Does anybody else think there is a distinct difference between a geek and a nerd? People have been telling me there's not, but there so is!…

Started by Edge Zole

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Molly Pendragon

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service