Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'birthday' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I NEED to know your birthday

I want need to know your birthday so I can add it to the NF Birthday Google Calendar. The calendar is public, and it is right here for our…

Started by Zeintz

3520 Aug 23
Reply by Kayla

Nerdfighters, I need your help wishing someone a happy birthday!

Hello there, My name is Geron and I have a favor to ask you. I need your help in wishing a deserving stranger a happy birthday. Her name is…

Started by Geron Graham

1 Apr 9
Reply by Li

Birthdays

So tomorrow is my birthday and I was thinking about why we celebrate them. I've always told myself that a birthday is a celebration of a pe…

Started by Neomi Lewis

6 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Geeky

Happy Birthday John - Culver Creek Nothings

Happy Birthday John! -Culver Creek Nothings (Pudge, Alaska, The Colonel, & Takumi)

Started by Mikhail Thomas

0 Aug 23, 2012

Hanko De Mayo 2012

Hey nerdfighters!! What is the plan for hanko de mayo! It's right around the corner and I haven't heard any shout outs from john as to any…

Started by Robin Rowland

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jasveen

Henry Green's birthday project! HELP END MALARIA NOW!

As you all know, Henry Green hates malaria. So for his birthday this year, we're going to move one step closer to allowing him to grow up i…

Started by Katy Bartzis

0 Jan 2, 2012

Henry's Birthday is Coming Up!

Henry Green's 2nd Birthday is coming up on January 20. Am I the only one who thinks we should do something special for him? We've done birt…

Started by Kylee Berry

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ryan Blair Cameron

Can we send this to Hank for his birthday? (even though it's really far away)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/e75b/I think he would freak out...and that would be pretty fun to watch xDDD

Started by Claire

0 Nov 28, 2011

Positive Prank Help!

Hello there!   First thread as a newly inducted member of Nerdfighteria.  I have a conundrum to solve.  I need ideas for a Positive Prank!…

Started by Kailey

4 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Samara

Nerdfighter Birthday!

do any of you guys use the amazing world called tumblr? if not, you should head over there RIGHT NOW. it's filled with nutella and cute ani…

Started by Rachel

0 Sep 27, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service