Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'block' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writer's Block

So I've been having some massive writer's block. Does anyone have any nerdfightastic ideas about getting around this?

Started by Steph Crandall

21 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Prophet

Creative block!

For a few years now I have been marinating in this story I've been trying to write. I've figured out the general plot, the setting, and man…

Started by Dalton Wynn

6 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Dalton Wynn

Writers' Bloc

Hey folks! So I'm starting this new project. It's going to be a video webseries talking about issues related to writing and novelists. Thin…

Started by Chris Fox

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Chris Fox

Who else on here is a struggling writer in need of help?

We here on Nerd Fighters are all brothers, so why not assist one another? Write to this post if you yourself are suffering from any sort of…

Started by Robert Daniel Servis

28 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nerdorama

Build-A-Story

so, i'm going to post a sentence, and that sentence will be the start of our story. when you reply, reply to the whole thread, not to indiv…

Started by amber j

6 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Eniola

Bloody Writer's Block

I love to write, and recently I began writing a novel based off a roleplay I was in. But, I can't write. Even with the old roleplay, I don'…

Started by Julietto, Daughter of Hecate.

8 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Julietto, Daughter of Hecate.

Help me, clever nerdfighters!

Hi guys! I'm an aspiring writer and have decided to start blogging about my progress - coming up with ideas, working them out, editing the…

Started by Nicole!

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Julietto, Daughter of Hecate.

Imaginary Back Covers

So I was trying to start writing again, searching for inspiration and motivation, and, well, ultimately I failed, but I did come up with th…

Started by Michelle

9 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Lauren Smith

Cinder Blocks!! What is up with those!!

What is up with cinder blocks?? They're made of concrete and have a strange...shape...and...cinder blocks are just the same as bricks, but…

Started by Ray

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Ray

Already stuck with NaNoWriMo

I started writing at midnight and, although I'm happy with my plot and I know exactly where I hope to go with it, it seems really far fetch…

Started by BlueTypeOfLou

7 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by BlueTypeOfLou

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service