Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do you like to write/ why do you want to become a writer?

Is it something you're passionate about and you love? Do you find it to be the only thing you're good at and you "need a hobby"? Is there a…

Started by Vincisomething

26 Feb 12
Reply by Peggy S.

Writing Advice: How to classify races

I have a book with ten different 'races' (Their more animal than human, really). Each race has a different intelligence ranging from slight…

Started by Emily Pupillo (Rainkit)

1 Feb 4
Reply by Jenna Viel

Books for 13 year olds

I've recently discovered my niece is big into this whole 'reading books' thing, WAY more than even I was as a teenager. She focuses on sci…

Started by M. Andrew Rudder

8 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jay Piltser

Best spiritual and philosophical books

So what do you guys think are the most inspiring/witty/philosophical/spiritual books. Examples: Tao Te Ching The Art of War Journeys Out…

Started by awesomeisinside

6 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Katelyn Rose Brady

My Books on Sale

Hi guys, I'd just like to take a minute to let you all know that my two YA fiction novels will be going onto a Kindle Countdown deal from…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Dec 2, 2013

Picture Book suggestions

I am on a rescue mission! My two tiny nieces are 3 and 5 years old and already have a Disney DVD collection that rivals that of Netf…

Started by Katie Potter

30 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Claire

A Really Cool Way to Get Books, Give Books, and possibly decrease world suck :)

So, I don't have a ton of money, but I love buying book. Not e-books, but the kind you can hold and touch and love. Anyhow, I stumbled on t…

Started by Emily Burnette

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Neens Kwienz

Book Giveaways

People living in the US, I have a special treat for you guys. If you fancy a free book, visit this post: http://pressedupinabook.com/?p=188

Started by Priscilla Tan

0 Oct 27, 2013

For anyone behind on reading challenges...or who just loves to read.

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting a read-a-thon on October 21st - 27th. Sign ups are open now over at my we…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Oct 16, 2013

Author Interview: YA author Rebecca Phillips

Hi guys, I just posted my interview with the wonderful YA author Rebecca Phillips. Check it out here: http://the-book-tower.blogspot.co.uk

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Oct 6, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service