Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Read-a-Thon | Sign ups OPEN

Hi guys, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon from June 9th-15th. There will be optional challenges each day, hosted by various blogger…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jun 4

Read-a-Thon Challenge Hosts Needed

Hi all, I'm hosting the Sweet Summer read-a-thon from June 9th-15th, and at the moment I'm looking for people to become challenge hosts. If…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 May 27

Book censorship

Basically, I've been hearing a lot recently about many parents and adults trying to get censorship over certain books. Often some of John's…

Started by Issy Bolitho

10 May 21
Reply by Jaspar Alianthia Lydrick

NerdFighters Book Club!!!!!

So I am sure everyone is as excited as me that the NerdFighters Book Club is back!!!! :D So we have made a group on goodreads everyone can…

Started by Becca

1 May 18
Reply by lladegaard

Booktube/Pop Culture Videos

I am looking for more booktubers and people who talk about nerdy pop culture stuff! I recently just got into the world of making videos, an…

Started by Jillian

0 Apr 17

If you were a book, which one would you be?

Name the book and your personal reason for you to be that book.

Started by Jacky García

1 Mar 31
Reply by Kenzie

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it is…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26

What are you reading right now?

So, what books are people reading right now? What are they about? What do you think of them? Would you recommend them?   I tend to read two…

Started by Sarah Norman

889 Mar 7
Reply by Runa

Why do you like to write/ why do you want to become a writer?

Is it something you're passionate about and you love? Do you find it to be the only thing you're good at and you "need a hobby"? Is there a…

Started by Vincisomething

26 Feb 12
Reply by Peggy S.

Writing Advice: How to classify races

I have a book with ten different 'races' (Their more animal than human, really). Each race has a different intelligence ranging from slight…

Started by Emily Pupillo (Rainkit)

1 Feb 4
Reply by Jenna Viel

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service