Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harry Potter and Wasting Time

At school we are playing the Harry Potter theme tune on Speech Day in orchestra =D Just thought I'd mention it.  Also, what do you think th…

Started by Skuba3000

0 May 28, 2010

Help me find a book?

I can't seem to find the title/author of a book I used to read when I was younger.It was about a man who had a rice cake, and dropped it, a…

Started by Melanie

0 Jan 20, 2010

IT'S HANKS BIRTHDAY! post your happy birhday wishes, and congratulations, and presents and etc, HERE, QUICK!!!

I know a lot, a lot, a lot of the nerdfighters are going to be sending in thier happy birthday wishes and happy birthday pictures to hank,…

Started by lydia guay

165 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by AdamOfNebb

The function of debate.

I personally like to argue with people like to debate. I like to defend my position. Hell, I like to defend positions that I completely dis…

Started by Afua

3 May 5, 2009
Reply by Ben Alexander

Unusual collection. Anyone got tasty cake recipes?

Okay, so yesterday I made a blank book out of 100% junk (leftover fabric, glue, yarn, newspapers, tape, paper and carton that was lying aro…

Started by Write On My Shirt

9 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by katarina

Cake or Death?

anybody really really like Eddie Izzard? (not really him just his stand up) Whats your favorite joke?

Started by m1ch43l

23 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Amber

Cake or Pie?

I just was wondering if the general public liked pie or cake more. I personally am a pie person. Pies are delicious. I like cakes alright.…

Started by neeshaknowsall

97 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Lynn

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service