Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'california' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fanimecon in San Jose, CA?

Hey, are any of you going to go to fanimecon in san jose this weekend? I'm going to be there with some friends (none of whom are nerdfighte…

Started by SirPandaTaterCat

0 May 19

CSUF Nerdfighters

I was just wondering if there were any Nerdfighters here at Cal State Fullerton (CSUF). I haven't had the chance to meet any yet :(

Started by Y-Nhu Tran

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Isabel Silva

Nerdfighters at Cal State San Bernardino

Hey, I recently started at CSUSB, and was wondering if there were any other nerdfighters here. I came out here all the way from Delaware on…

Started by Megan Forester

0 Oct 13, 2012

SoCal Nerdfighters!

Hey, I live in the LA area and I'm wondering how many other Nerdfighters do too. Maybe we could have a gathering of some sort?

Started by Samantha

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Lauren Smith

Question for Los Angeles Nerdfighters

(I checked the rules just to make sure posting this is allowable, and it seems to be?) Is anyone in the LA area in want of a short-term roo…

Started by Jeannette

0 Jan 29, 2012

Vidcon 2012

I'm going with my nerdfighter grandma (cool, right?) She got me the tickets as an early birthday present. What other nerdfighters are going…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard

4 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jules

Nerdfighter moving to Sacramento, CA, looking for new friends!

So I'm officially moving away from home at the end of this year, and moving to something more city-like, Sacramento. I've worked very hard…

Started by Rachel Boyd

0 Oct 9, 2011

VidCon 2012 - What does it mean?

So I just wanted to talk briefly about next year's VidCon.  The location is changing to an actual, real convention center, which means that…

Started by Megan Cofer

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Arijana M

Bay Area California Nerdfighter Book Club?

Hey,   So i was thinking that I want to do a lot more group based things this summer and have a schedule (aside from work) to look forward…

Started by Erin Burns

0 Jun 1, 2011

Decrease World Suck: All California State Funding for Public Libraries May Be Eliminated!

Hey, Gov. Jerry Brown's proposed budget will eliminate all state funding for public libraries: http://dft.ba/-latimesbudgetcuts. If a few N…

Started by Catherine

0 Jan 16, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service