Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'can' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

0 Apr 15, 2013

Famous Nerd James May (my first post)

Some of you may know James May , he co hosts the English TV show Top-Gear, but it's from his other work that one can see how proudly nerdy…

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mario Schietroma

So you're a superhero. A nerdfighterlicious superhero.

What will you do? What are your powers? Who are the other members of your totally awesome legion? Is there pie involved?

Started by Madi

12 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Dalton Wynn

Favorite shape.

My favorite shape is a triangle, and I wanted to know other Nerdfighters' favorite shapes.

Started by BambooNinja

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Emilie La Géniale

Help

I need to find out how to Discombobulate the Systematical function so i can re-rout the routers without changing the pluri-neutralizer flui…

Started by Jack Thomas

0 Aug 21, 2011

A fun travelblogg! start with London

Me and some friends is going to start a travelblogg for young adults. We are planing on traveling to different main cities in Europe and wr…

Started by Jennie

0 Jul 28, 2011

Reasons why I should watch Doctor Who?

I am the biggest book nerd I have ever encountered, and because of that, I don't watch very much TV, or any shows, really. I do, however, l…

Started by Cody

14 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Allyshine

Where can you find...

Where can you find who has a birthday today?

Started by Jennifer Somers Walker

0 Nov 26, 2010

Unique Cookie Recipes

I am a baking fanatic and love to find new recipes. I have cooked my way through the regular recipes like brownies, chocolate chips, snicke…

Started by Anna Marie North

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Rena

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service