Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'challenge' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon

Hi guys, I'm teaming up with Sandra over at Sandra's World of Books to host a read-a-thon from April 1st - April 7th. The idea behind it is…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Mar 26

For anyone behind on reading challenges...or who just loves to read.

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting a read-a-thon on October 21st - 27th. Sign ups are open now over at my we…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Oct 16, 2013

The Book Tower Read-a-Thon (Starting Tomorrow!)

Hi guys,   I'm hosting a read-a-thon on my website which starts tomorrow (Aug 1st) and ends on Aug 7th. Sign ups are open and they'll stay…

Started by Hannah Harvey

0 Jul 31, 2013

100 Book Challenge 2011

Here we go again. Ladies and gentlemen, transgenders and androgynes, I present to you: 100 Book Challenge 2011   There are no real rules f…

Started by Natalie

329 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Danielle Talbot

Paste-Maniac Challenge

The Paste-Maniac Challenge! How to do the Paste-Maniac Challenge: Go onto Notepad and paste whatever text is in your clipboard. Find the…

Started by IsAMalePonyAUnicorn

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by IsAMalePonyAUnicorn

My Life According To......... (Fun music challenge)

So here's how it works. 1. Copy the questions below into your reply 2. Answer them using song titles from only ONE ARTIST/BAND 3. Do not re…

Started by Caitlin

98 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Ruby

Rapping Challenge Between the Vlogbrothers?

May I propose the idea of a rapping challenge between the Vlogbrothers (and the rest of Nerdfightaria if you guys are interested)?  I don't…

Started by Rachel Wang

0 Feb 15, 2013

VIDEO COLLAB CHALLENGE????!?!!!

Hi, my name is Gracie and I am a nerdfighter (obviously). Just now I have stumbled upon fiveawesomegirls, a youtube channel collab from 200…

Started by Gracie

68 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Yang Si

100 book challenge 2012

The rules are the same as last year! (click here for more details) You have a year to read 100 books. Add replies with what you have read a…

Started by Darta Noir

220 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Kim Nguyen

Team Nerdfighter (Udacity HS challenge)*Not just for high-schoolers*

We love this community and hope that we can band together to win the Udacity competition. Our team is called The Nerdfighters, filled with…

Started by Farzana Haque

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Farzana Haque

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service