Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'channels' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Nerdfigherlike Collab Channel

(Is this where I should be putting this? If not sorry.) Recently I've been thinking that, since many nerdfighters spend a lot of time on th…

Started by Michaela K.

0 Sep 18, 2012

Vlogging Channels

Hi theree! My friend and I just recently started a channel for vlogs on Youtube, and we're kind of lonely, and we really want to gain more…

Started by Tanya

10 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Sophie Burks

YouTube Collab Channel? Anyone interested?

Greetings!   My name is Kalady (Cu-lady), and like a million other people on here, I'm looking for a vlogging partner...... BUT NOT JUST AN…

Started by Kathryn

4 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nadine Stidolph

Where are all the Collabs Channels?

The vlogbrothers and fiveawesomegirls really inspired an enormous amount of people to create collab channels.  It's amazing and wonderful t…

Started by Jennifer Sargent

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Sargent

Collab Channel lost Monday... Looking for a new one.

Hi, everyone!I posted this a few weeks ago... and we thought we had a new member, but we didn't. So I took the thread down prematurely. Bas…

Started by Moueska

1 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Terra Rose

Multiple YouTube Accounts??

I'm curious to know, how many people have multiple YouTube accounts? If so how many do you have and what type of videos do you post on them…

Started by Ronda

9 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Somers Walker

Youtube and all its glory!

Heya  Ive become aware of the amount of nerdfighters being youtubers aswell i am one of them so i thought we should chat you know of youtub…

Started by Danielle Lovesey

0 Jun 29, 2010

Fiveawesomeknitters Auditions!

The FiveAwesomeKnitters is a Youtube collab channel that just recently celebrated their 2 year anniversary! However we need a new Tuesday.…

Started by Kayla

0 Jun 17, 2010

Collab Channels Are Amazing

Last year, on this date, I started a random collab channel called ExoticTofu. I could not be more happy that I did so. I changed a lot thro…

Started by Madeline

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Madeline

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service