Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for help starting an Evolution!

My name's Will and I was wondering if some people would like to join up with what think is a pretty nifty idea that I've been working on wi…

Started by William F Holz

0 Mar 28

Is religion a force for good in the world?

Excluding the existence of any supernatural powers, or any comment whatsoever on the fallacy or truth of religious belief, and based only w…

Started by Simon

1423 Mar 18
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Please help: Parrot rescue group suffers terrible fire.

Birdline.ca, a Calgary-based parrot rescue-and-educate group, which has done LOTS of fantastic work in finding loving homes for parrots of…

Started by Anne Pearn

0 Mar 17

Book proceeds to depression charity - which one?!

I've been toying with the idea of donating all proceeds (obviously minus printing costs) of my first novel to some sort of depression chari…

Started by Lizzie Finn

0 Feb 5

Support the Project for Awesome with Tab for a Cause

Hello fellow Nerdfighters!  As you all know, Project for Awesome is coming up next week. I just wanted to ask for your help in spreading th…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 11, 2013

TORONTO YULE BALL 2014

The Yule Ball, modelled after the Harry Potter books event, will be a black tie formal dinner and dance. It will be presented by the execut…

Started by Sami-Jo Perruzza

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Griffin

Harry Potter Charity Yule Ball?

I want to hold a Yule Ball to raise money for a charity. It probably won't be until next year, but I find that planning super early always…

Started by Zeldania

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Sami-Jo Perruzza

College fund for Me

If you find yourself feeling charitable I find myself with a lack of funds for college and I just got accepted into GSU (Georgia Southern U…

Started by Heilerin von Doom

0 Nov 25, 2013

Decrease World Suck for Christmas

Hello Nerdfighteria! I am new to the Ning, and I want to do some good! There is an organization called Samaritan's Purse. Its Based in Can…

Started by Kori Cook

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Chris

Charity and fundraising help?

So I am part of my universities Circle K, which is an international charity organization (circlek.org for more information) and this semest…

Started by Cora-Beth

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Kirsten lang

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service