Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'christianity' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Being Gay a Choice?

You already know what most people will say. Far right: Yes. It is a difficult choice, but can be overcome. There are bad things to being ga…

Started by E_Lewis

1904 Jun 9
Reply by David N

Christians and Gays

It has come to my attention that there are Christians everywhere. (Call me stupid if you like) There are also homophobes everywhere. Have y…

Started by Ren

454 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Payton Jellison

Should the vast majority pay the price for the few and far radicals? (lgbt conflicts with religion)

This is not just a debate question from me to the wonderful minds entrenched in this site, but a hearty voicing of my observation and opini…

Started by victorthepianofiend

2 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Eystein,

Clash of Civilizations? - Crusades, Christianity & Islam *Need Opinions!*

Hullo fellow Nerdfighters! I asked you all for some help before with a survey for school and you did not disappoint. This time I'm working…

Started by Asiah Kelley

5 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Asiah Kelley

Do you feel weird for non-christian guy to say 'Oh My God'?

I'm Japanese myself and when I'm really really surprised, I can't find anything to say but 'Oh My God!' or 'Jesus!' in English.   But I fee…

Started by Shun Endo

46 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Kristen Albertson

Help Decrease Worldsuck ~ Urgent!

As most of you already have heard, Terry Jones is a pastor in Florida, who is leading his congregation in burning Korans on September 11th.…

Started by Kalilafaygel

0 Sep 9, 2010

Is it Better To be an Atheist or Something Else?

I saw this on the Christian Nerdfighters forums, but I'm not Christian so I didn't want to join the group, but I wanted to put my two cents…

Started by Olivia

23 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Thursday

an Atheist, and two Christians ( a talk)

I was on facebook, when my verry religious Relitives found me, and we started this convorsation 1:lindsay a cousin 2: me 3: an aunt or som…

Started by The GreatGeek Z

56 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Pablo_the_Penguin

Is There A God?

I haven't believed in God since I was four years old. I'd never actually told anyone that I was an agnostic until a conversation with my pa…

Started by dozzzier

188 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Loribelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service