Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'church' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Catholic church and contraceptives

Started by Charles

0 Oct 6, 2012

The dark ages where not so dark

Hello all, this debate topic is in response to the most recent crash course video about the medieval period or more commonly known as the d…

Started by Susanne Ranseen

42 May 20, 2012
Reply by CD

Gay Marriage in America

So Washington is going to be the 7th state to legalize gay marriage. I think that's cool, people should be able to do whatever makes them h…

Started by Heilerin von Doom

50 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Nelson

separation of church and state

The United states government was created under the idea of separation of church and state. However, It is impossible to keep religion from…

Started by Kelly

9 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Abreo

Is the Church neglecting its most powerful tool of progression?

According to Catholic Mythology (or history, I don't want to start a flame war so whatever), the main source of power for the Catholic Chur…

Started by FeignedMaturity

7 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Dani Halter

So, what are your quirks? Oddities? Peculiarity? Eccentricity? Foible? (I do love that word.)

So, Nerdfighteria, I was just going through my day getting myself a glass of ice tea when I realized that the ice that I picked out came ou…

Started by Dave Chapin

16 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sabreena Alexandria

Sex starved women rapes a man in church

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2243:sex-starved-women-rape-a-man-in-church&catid=38:tr

Started by Charles

54 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Jamie M.G.

Should I break into an office at four in the morning dressed as Margo Roth Spiegelman?

This is a serious question, by the way. My story begins on March 15th, 2009, only two months ago (it took me an hour and some mental detec…

Started by Bastion of Randomness

63 May 15, 2009
Reply by Bastion of Randomness

The Irony of My Life

Okay, I've signed up for this big church thing. Every one in the youth group gets to go to this hotel and do awsome stuff for a weekend. I'…

Started by IMGOINGTOBEMARGO

4 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by IMGOINGTOBEMARGO

Celebration of life?

Hm, how would you like to imagine your funeral?

Started by F23

39 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by dozzzier

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service