Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'college' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Societies and clubs

Hi, I am part of the Hogwarts, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Marvel and Disney Societies at my university and was wondering if pe…

Started by Mari Clark

0 Jul 5

Learning Leadership

I've recently joined the executive committee for my college's chapter of Alpha Phi Omega, which is a coed community service fraternity base…

Started by Alyssa Rozendaal

0 Jun 26

Is College Education Necessary For Success

So my teacher asked our class today if we thought a college education was necessary for success. We had a pretty good discussion. Most stud…

Started by AJ

3 Mar 29
Reply by Eystein,

College Nerdfighters! ...or STUDENT NERDFIGHTERS!

hey hey :) So ya students-- where are you guys currently attending college/school? And what are you plans?? Your dreams?? Are you lost and…

Started by Elaine

207 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

How do you motivate yourself? For school.

*Slams fist on table* I AM GOING TO ENJOY MY MATH HOMEWORK! But seriously, do you have extrinsic motivation, intrinsic motivation? Maybe y…

Started by Vincisomething

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

College fund for Me

If you find yourself feeling charitable I find myself with a lack of funds for college and I just got accepted into GSU (Georgia Southern U…

Started by Heilerin von Doom

0 Nov 25, 2013

College...no money?

Nerdfighters are kind of my favorite people so I figured if anyone had anything helpful or intelligent to say on this subject, it would be…

Started by Neema Samawi

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Becky

Any University of Florida Gator Nerdfighters?

So I'm an incoming Freshman this fall and will be moving in about a week and half and I'm terrified. I'm kind of going to be on my own up t…

Started by Chanelle

0 Aug 7, 2013

College in a city, with less partying, good music and english

I saw a few other people posting asking for advice on choosing colleges, and I thought throwing my question into the void might garner a re…

Started by Steffy Oppenheimer

0 Jul 16, 2013

Moving to NYC! Gaaah!!!

Aloha nerdfighteria!(No, I'm from St. Louis, not Honolulu. I just like the greeting Aloha over hello.) This August of 2013 I will be movin…

Started by John Patrick Lynch

0 Jun 13, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service