Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'college' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I doing it Right?

So I kinda just dunno what's gonna happen after I graduate college in December, haha.Wanted some advice... So I've had a pretty rough last…

Started by Megen Nelson

1 Jun 29
Reply by BP

Help a friend go to college

This is one of my very good friends. She can’t afford to go to college this year. She’s an extremely talented musician, smart, kind, gener…

Started by Rose Roberts

0 Jun 14

P4A On A College Campus

Nerdfighter since 2008, lurker for most of that time. Nice to meet you all, here goes nothing.  I'm a college student and a club I'm invol…

Started by Sidnee Grubb

1 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Josie Johnson

how to get the MOST out of youtube. i need your help!

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Cory Jaqcues

Societies and clubs

Hi, I am part of the Hogwarts, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Marvel and Disney Societies at my university and was wondering if pe…

Started by Mari Clark

0 Jul 5, 2014

Learning Leadership

I've recently joined the executive committee for my college's chapter of Alpha Phi Omega, which is a coed community service fraternity base…

Started by Alyssa Rozendaal

0 Jun 26, 2014

Is College Education Necessary For Success

So my teacher asked our class today if we thought a college education was necessary for success. We had a pretty good discussion. Most stud…

Started by AJ

3 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Eystein,

College Nerdfighters! ...or STUDENT NERDFIGHTERS!

hey hey :) So ya students-- where are you guys currently attending college/school? And what are you plans?? Your dreams?? Are you lost and…

Started by Elaine

207 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

How do you motivate yourself? For school.

*Slams fist on table* I AM GOING TO ENJOY MY MATH HOMEWORK! But seriously, do you have extrinsic motivation, intrinsic motivation? Maybe y…

Started by Vincisomething

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by awesomeisinside

College fund for Me

If you find yourself feeling charitable I find myself with a lack of funds for college and I just got accepted into GSU (Georgia Southern U…

Started by Heilerin von Doom

0 Nov 25, 2013

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service