Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'come' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evil Baby Dream Book?

In a relatively early Question Tuesday John answered the question of "If nerdfighter's came together and wrote a book what would it be abou…

Started by Molly Ratliff

5 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Sally

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Starting a global collab channel, need vloggers/anyone awesome.

HEY! I'm Simon Lee from Australia, I already tried starting a collab channel with friends and it fell apart so now i turn to the rest of th…

Started by Simon Richards

0 Jun 10, 2012

Come Nerd With Me

A competition and a series of Nerdfighter Gatherings organized by resident Nerdfighters in their home towns or the surrounding area for oth…

Started by Clive-φ-Davidson Ex-NM

7 Nov 11, 2009

Would any Nerdfighters like to start a NF podcast- for NFs, by NFs?

Huh, huh? Just an idea... but a made of awesome one at that. If you're interested... first come, first serve, as long as you're qualified.

Started by Lynn

68 May 4, 2009
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

Why is a Playstation Three so badly priced and over rated and when does Final Fantasy XIII come out?!

curse you play station 3 YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXSIST! Am I right? Play Station three is way over priced and it doesn't even back play play…

Started by Patsy Neem

2 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Patsy Neem

Come together

Hello fellow nerdfighters, I just wanna say GREAT JOB!!! So for those who haven't seen this page (PAGE) take a look!!! Nerdfighter Chochy h…

Started by Daniel found Alaska

0 Jul 3, 2008

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service