Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'comedy' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student Film in need of funding!

Hey nerdfighters. A friend of mine is making a film and it needs funding. Kevin is a brilliantly talented writer and director. He has the b…

Started by rose armstrong

0 Feb 19

I am working on a project for all physical comedy, vaudeville, circus & art nerds!

Howdy, I have been building a documentary project for and about physical comedy, vaudeville, circus & art nerds called "A FOOL'S IDEA"…

Started by blightproductions

0 Oct 17, 2013

I'm thinking of starting an Online Comedy Collective...

So, I've been wanting to write sketch videos for other creators for a long time and it just occurred to me that I need to build the communi…

Started by A.S.

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by A.S.

A Science Fiction Comedy Except

Here is an except from the science fiction comedy novel I am in the process of writing. If you would like to read some of it you will find…

Started by Shane Gardam

7 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Ruby

Sewer 17 Comedy Skits on Youtube

Hey guys, just thought I'd give this a try and see what you guys all think about our new Youtube Channel, Sewer 17!  We do short comedy ski…

Started by S. Alex Martin

0 Oct 26, 2012

Community (TV Show)

Hello Nerdfighters! I was wondering what everyone's views are on the TV show "Community" being pulled? There's a lot of discussion on the I…

Started by Isaac Gatsios

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Isaac Gatsios

A song about the awesomeness of the internet and NERDFIGHTERS

Hello,   I made a song about the awesomeness of the internet and my relation to it.  And OF COURSE Nerdfighteria and Charlie and Alex day w…

Started by jamiesface

0 Sep 5, 2011

Starting YouTuber - Sketch Writer

Hi Nerdfighteria,    I've wanted to join YouTube for a very long time and I think I've finally found the way to do it. I'd like to write co…

Started by A.S.

1 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by A.S.

D141Y

Have you had yours yet today?

Started by Rebekah London

0 Aug 28, 2011

Comedy Nerds

For people who love comedy,a new blog dedicated to comedians: http://dft.ba/-comedy

Started by Alyson

0 Nov 8, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service