Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'comic' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resolution, Get My Web Comic Up and Running

Part of my resolution to myself for this year is to actively work on my webcomic and keep going on it. I've attempted to get started in the…

Started by Eric Fritz-Waters

0 Jan 9

My new app (discussed previously with The Lone Wanderer)

Hi there! I am a Spanish programmer, and I have a new app for nerds, geeks and as we call them in Spain 'frikis'. It is a geek quiz, simila…

Started by David Rodriguez

0 Feb 12, 2013

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON MEET UP!

http://www.facebook.com/events/246615918790956/ ^More details and Facebook event SATURDAY JULY 14TH 3:00 CHILDREN S PARK  :)

Started by Ari

0 Jul 11, 2012

Any Nerdfighters at Oz-Comicon this weekend?

So just this weekend (today, actually!) I went to Oz-comicon Melbourne and I wanted to know how many other nerdfighters were also there! If…

Started by Maddi

0 Jul 1, 2012

Any one know anything about Marvel heroes or DC....

Hey nerds a couple of days ago i began trying to research the comic book characters from DC and Marvel, as i don’t know anything about them…

Started by Kelly Tranter

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by rc

Nerdfighter Comic: Vlogbrother's adventures in Nerdfighteria

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Nerfighteria, Two brothers set out on a quest to decrease world suck. They each set out in a diffe…

Started by Frag

6 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Frag

comic book artist wanted

so i want to make a comic, kind of dark yet comical, funny but serious. now first i'd like to say that im not just looking for someone to d…

Started by austin hood

0 Nov 8, 2011

I'm trying to find the perfect name...help?

I'm writing a short story which my friend will make into a comic. It involves a time traveling cannibal who is about to be married off. So,…

Started by McKinzey

8 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Dalton Wynn

London Film+Comic Con July 2011 - who's going?!

hey!   The 2011 Film + Comic Convention in London is 8-10 July! http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/   Who here is going and what are you…

Started by Hannah Thom

0 May 10, 2011

The Ultimate Debate...

Batman or Superman? Who is better? Who has the best back story? Who would win in a fight? Who is just plain AWESOMER???     OR who do you t…

Started by Ericah Jo

4 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by EmilyH

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service