Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to get the MOST out of youtube. i need your help!

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

1 Sep 5
Reply by Cory Jaqcues

Tips for Getting the MOST out of Youtube

I am writing a speech for my college public speaking class on "how to get the Most out of your youtube experience." one of the main points…

Started by Sara Rabbermann

0 Sep 3

Are There Nerdfighters in Akron/Canton area of Ohio?

Hey all, I'm a nerdfighter who's moving to the Akron/Canton area this May. I've gotten a job there and I don't really know anyone other th…

Started by Elizabeth Brooke

0 Feb 23

LGBT community could use help.

I'm both a Nerdfighter and a member of the LGBT community. All of the things going on in America (not to mention the rest of the world) are…

Started by Cassie Eldridge

0 Feb 21

KItshouse Project for Awesome Fun Volunteer Opportunity

Do you love the project for awesome and wish it was all year round?  Do you want to find a fun volunteer activity that will also give you…

Started by KitshouseP4A

0 Jan 17

South African Nerdfighters Unite!

Nerdfighters of South Africa!! In an attempt to gather some stronger form of a local community, a facebook group has been created! It woul…

Started by Darren

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Magda Moller

Nerdfightaria's Plan: The Zombie Apocalypse

I was discussing with my friends today our plan for the zombie apocalypse, and I realized that Nerdfighters could play a really big role in…

Started by San.f

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Tim

My dissertation on Nerdfighteria!

Hello all! On Friday I handed in my Undergraduate dissertation titled: 'French the Llama, I'm a Nerdfighter! Identity formation and colla…

Started by Zoe Glatt

8 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Zoe Glatt

Nerdfighter Thesis!

Hi e’erybody! You might have already seen this on Tumblr... but my name is Karen Eisenhauer and I’m a senior Linguistics/Anthropology major…

Started by Karen Eisenhauer

0 Feb 5, 2013

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY; Kitshouse 2012 Project for Awesome Challenge

A call to nerdfighteria for volunteers to  be part of the Kitshouse P4A Tech team (see below) and/or  make for the Kitshouse Project for Aw…

Started by KitshouseP4A

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Arran |Forum Mod|

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service