Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'cover' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My "Tonight You Belong To Me" Cover :)

Hey everybody!If this is posted in the wrong place feel free to move it, apologies if it is. I've just posted a new cover of the song "Ton…

Started by David Pickstock

0 May 29

Resume/Cover Letter Writing (Medical Office Personnel)

I posted this on Adult Nerdfighters on Facebook and I am posting here as well because I am looking to get a lot of input.   Is anyone in Ne…

Started by Samantha

0 Jul 10, 2013

Applying for that "Dream Job"

Hey fellow Nerdfighters!  I'm kinda having an emotional/fear issue here.  Back in August I moved from my small, comfy, familiar hometown…

Started by Crucis119

1 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by p thickens

Video for Chameleon Circuit/Doctor Who/Nerimon lovers!

Hey everybody!Firstly I would like to apologise if this is being posted in the wrong place, if so, feel free to vapourize my existence (if…

Started by David Pickstock

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by fdsacv fasdcasfd

New York YouTube Musicians

Hey guys, I’m researching cover artists that reside in New York. They have to have a pretty big following on YouTube. Know of any? Thanks s…

Started by Jennifer Sargent

0 Apr 16, 2012

Wuthering Heights & Romeo and Juliet...get a makeover???

We're starting Wuthering Heights in my English class next Monday. I had already read it in high school and had a copy. But my friend Erin d…

Started by Katie

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Katie

John Green Titles in Other Languages

I'm always really interested when John mentions what some of his titles become when they are translated into other languages. I also love a…

Started by Jenna Knorr

9 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Katah Kenehan

DFTBA Records Cover Album - Artwork

Hey guys and girls, this is a separate discussion for those of you who have offered to help out with the artwork for the project, so that y…

Started by Brendan Linwood

67 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kadie McDonald

A Modest Cover

I will preface this in saying that I am not a musical person. I can play a few chords and thats about it.  But in my vlog I had a punishmen…

Started by Robert Beiler

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Robert Beiler

Cover of The Last Days

In the paperback version of The Last Days, by Scott Westerfeld, there is graffiti in the background.  I spent about an hour trying to figur…

Started by Kristen Riffert

0 Mar 13, 2010

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service