Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'culture' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going home...after 1 year

So I'm 17 and an exchange student, I've been living in Thailand for 11 months and in 23 days I go home, but I don't know how to cope with m…

Started by Paula Barral

3 on Sunday
Reply by Mmaria

TEACH ME TO BE PRETENTIOUS

teach me to be pretentious ~ well...not quite. what i really mean is teach me to be cultured :) i want somebody to teach me about fine art,…

Started by Emily Kate

5 Jul 7
Reply by Eleanor Catherine

Indiegogo film highlighting rape culture and violence - LAST DAY

Just wanted y'all to have a chance to donate to the film so it can exist. It is the last day for fundraising. http://www.indiegogo.com/pro

Started by Laura Kolnick

0 Sep 25, 2013

Help me fight the rape victim-blamers and homophobes!

Hi guys!   So, recently, I posted a video called "Dear Straight men: How to Respond to "Sorry, I'm a Lesbian." And everything was all fin…

Started by Risk(y)Business

7 May 24, 2012
Reply by Linnea

CD's investigations for the Cultural learnings for the benefit of the great Nerdistan

I am CD and I come to your great country,  Nerdfighteria and I uhh learn about your country for the cultural learnings of my benefit of the…

Started by CD

3 May 16, 2012
Reply by CD

Yet another quiz.....

More quiz fun.  Answer what you want if you want. Cognitive Neuroscience or Epistemology? Classical Mathematics or Representationalism? Sc…

Started by CD

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by CD

Multi-Cultural Collab Channel

This might be in the wrong category, but hopefully that's okay, because I have what I think might be a really cool idea. So, I was thinking…

Started by DreamingInRhythm

10 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Satynne

What is the source of evil?

All of us know people that we consider to be evil- whether it be Fidel Castro or Bin Laden or maybe a bully at school, but the question alw…

Started by Kalina S.

80 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Lee

Ideal Wedding Songs

I did look, and I don't think this is a repeat thread- but if it is, let me know, by all means. ANYHOO... I'm a romantic, so I'm curious…

Started by Gabrielle

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Speak Japanese (or are Japanese fluently) and Want a Penpal?

Then my friend, Morgan is the guy for you! :) My friend Morgan is wanting to practice his recent interest in learning Japanese, so I sugges…

Started by Kayla Marie von Stein

0 Oct 10, 2011

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service