Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'dark' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The dark ages where not so dark

Hello all, this debate topic is in response to the most recent crash course video about the medieval period or more commonly known as the d…

Started by Susanne Ranseen

42 May 20, 2012
Reply by CD

comic book artist wanted

so i want to make a comic, kind of dark yet comical, funny but serious. now first i'd like to say that im not just looking for someone to d…

Started by austin hood

0 Nov 8, 2011

Do you think Harry loses his Parseltounge Powers?

When Voldemort kills/tries to kill Harry and the part of Voldemort that was in him leaves, do you think the Parseltounge powers left too? I…

Started by CarissaCords

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by CarissaCords

Next Nolan Batman Villain?

I thought I'd give this its own thread, since the topic has come up in various other places and I feel it deserves a place to call its own.…

Started by Gabrielle

11 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Pablo_the_Penguin

What do you Nerdfighters think about the Universe destroying itself?

So, a large percentage of the universe is made up of dark matter, which like pushes everything apart. so what happens when theres too much…

Started by Ellie Jay

11 May 26, 2009
Reply by I am me and you are?

Religion in politics/law

After Gwen's debate about whether the christian party should be allowed to put their beliefs about god on the side of a bus (and i hear it…

Started by Andrew

31 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Andrew

Heath Ledger as the Best Joker Ever?

I think Heath Ledger's version of the Joker was the best that the silver screen has ever and will ever see. I did my own little spin on Led…

Started by Travis

7 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by HeyMacla!

Anyone ever read the book Nightwalker?

Anyone read this book? Because I've been on facebook and usually I cna find a group about a book, but there was none on the Dark Days Serie…

Started by Ashlie

0 Oct 13, 2008

"The Dark Bailout"

Overthinkingit.com is filled with lots and lots of uh-may-zing things, but, in light of the financial crisis going on, it's always good to…

Started by Gabrielle

14 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by QuantumTuba

The Dark Knight = Average

I don't know if I'm the only one, but i really don't see what all of the hype for this movie is. I mean it wasn't bad or anything, i just d…

Started by Shawn

104 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Gabrielle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service