Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'decreasing' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to decrease worldsuck?

I'm thirteen, and just got into the whole nerdfighters thing. I have a few questions. First of all, what exactly is worldsuck? How can I de…

Started by Haleigh

2 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Natalie

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Racially Segregated Prom in Georgia!?!

NERDFIGHTERS, We need to band together to decrease World Suck in Georgia! Wilcox County High School is a school in rural Georgia that has…

Started by Liz Miguez

0 Apr 4, 2013

Decreasing World Suck - Teaching Peace in Schools

So, some of my friends created this awesome group whose main goal in its existence is to teach kids in schools about the peacemakers and ge…

Started by Sophia Jones

11 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Fish Stark

Esther Day 2012

Esther Day is tomorrow (3rd August - the actual day may vary for you depending upon your timezones), and in memory of Esther Grace Earl, th…

Started by Maddi

8 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Maddi

Do you feel those who die in gang related activity deserved it?

So I just watched this video on YouTube, called Teen Shot in the head on camera (Brick City) newark nj challengeus.org. I know it seems dis…

Started by Austin Michael Dawursk

21 May 17, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

Have you heard of Bully, the documentary?

Here is the trailer. What are your thoughts? I personally will go see this because I think at some point or another we have all had our int…

Started by Brittany EB

2 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Brittany EB

List of ways to make the world more awesome

I just thought it would be a good idea to have a list of things to do to make the world more awesome. These can range from small things, li…

Started by Lauren

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jojaloo

The Beckoning of Lovely Cometh!

As John Mentioned recently, the last official [read: held by Amy Krouse Rosenthal] Beckoning of Lovely gathering is only a few days away! W…

Started by Prophet

0 Nov 7, 2011

Decrease World Suck: All California State Funding for Public Libraries May Be Eliminated!

Hey, Gov. Jerry Brown's proposed budget will eliminate all state funding for public libraries: http://dft.ba/-latimesbudgetcuts. If a few N…

Started by Catherine

0 Jan 16, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service