Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'depressed' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

" How to kill... myself?!"

A lot of us have, more likely than not, thought about some way to end our lives in one way or another; thus, cutting even shorter our brief…

Started by EagleSpectre

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Kat C. Ridley

Using inclusive words and words we don't even think about!

I recently watched Laci Green's video on using the term partner* opposed to specifying whether you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that way tho…

Started by Hannah Twinn

20 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Eric J Bryant

I need help with a friend

I don't know what to do. I have a friend from work that I started talking to a lot and she is very depressed and comes to me a lot about it…

Started by Abby Weasleby

5 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Kenny

Will things ever get better?

I'm seventeen, British and I started sixth form about two months ago. I'm also incredibly lonely, I dyed my hair red to see if any…

Started by Cameron Fairburn

27 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Cameron Fairburn

How do you get out?

What's a song, movie, book, show, etc. that can always pull you out of the worst of moods and why? My song "Hallelujah", by Paramore becau…

Started by RockieRaccoon

54 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Ado

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale...

Yeah, read my blog for the full story, but I'm kind of down... really down, so... Cheer me up?

Started by Taylor

19 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by unityofeffect

I'm Worried.....

At my school today i tried bringing up the financial crisis in the united states ( i live in Canada) and all i got were "wow i didn't know…

Started by Alex the man behind blue eyes

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Paige Marie

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service