Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'different' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious Nerdfighters?!

Hey! I'm new here on the ning and I am curious about other Nerdfighter's religions. I do not mean to get into your business, I am just an i…

Started by Monica

773 Jan 25
Reply by Parker laughter

Is Utopia Possible?

I've never thought that any sort of utopia is truly possible, unless everyone has the same exact mind, goals, favorite things, pleasures, a…

Started by Kristen Albertson

20 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Joseph Fergus Curran

I need HELP finding a short film!!

A couple years ago I was surfing the youtubes (as usual) and I can’t remember how I got to it, but I found a short film. And I loved it! Bu…

Started by Isabelle Brasil

0 Feb 11, 2013

Writing

So being nerds, I am sure that most of you write, because how else are we supposed to show the world how amazing we are? Writing is a way o…

Started by Caroline Elizabeth Flott

0 Jun 27, 2012

VidCon 2012 - What does it mean?

So I just wanted to talk briefly about next year's VidCon.  The location is changing to an actual, real convention center, which means that…

Started by Megan Cofer

3 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Arijana M

John Green Titles in Other Languages

I'm always really interested when John mentions what some of his titles become when they are translated into other languages. I also love a…

Started by Jenna Knorr

9 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Katah Kenehan

Is Utopia Possible?

I've never thought that any sort of utopia is truly possible, unless everyone has the same exact mind, goals, favorite things, pleasures, a…

Started by Kristen Albertson

0 Aug 1, 2011

There is no anti-stereotyping day/week!

I wrote something a bit back about not stereotyping and such, and was interested if there was a day or week out there against stereotyping.…

Started by Ryan The Awesome

7 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Terry

Weirdest thing you've done today?

So I think it would be fun to share the weird and ultimately incredibly awesome things that I have no doubt you participate in. Yes, you, w…

Started by Rachel Smith

50 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Rachel Smith

BONES AND LIE TO ME PATTERN?

Okay so I know this isn't quite a Nerdfighter topic but both shows are about science and such plus i think it's quite interesting the way m…

Started by Zachary

0 Dec 22, 2009

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service