Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'disease' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want to decrease world suck because of LYME DISEASE!

Hello Nerdfighters, (sorry if this is tl;dr) I haven't posted here much, but of all the places on the internet I know this is probably the…

Started by Suzanne Q Stone

5 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by EmmyGrace

What is homelessness?

I recently found myself in an argument over the above question. I had joined said argument midway. There were two sides. Side One- Homeless…

Started by Whitney (Psyduck) *BiscuitSenior

49 May 24, 2012
Reply by Latch33570

My girlfriend needs help

I'm new to the vlogbrothers and nerdfighters, but so far, I am loving this community. I'm glad to be a part of a community that is trying t…

Started by Richard Inman

0 Mar 28, 2012

Equine Cushings Disease

6 weeks ago, my pony, Ruby was put down because she had Equine Cushings disease. Equine Cushings disease is caused by a tumor in the pituit…

Started by Demitria

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jim MacDougal

Best love song written by a Nerdfighter?

Doctor Noise - Micheal J. Fox has Parkinson's Disease and I Love You

Started by Bryant

5 May 15, 2009
Reply by KavithaisPadfoot

Sickness

As I sit here with a sore throat and fever, hoping and praying that I don't get Strep throat for a second time (one is more than enough), I…

Started by Trebor

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Trebor

What is your Decision...?

i have always enjoyed lateral thinking questions... as sad as that may be, but they really do make you think. I mean they really, really do…

Started by KenKen

10 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Katherine

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service