Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'disney' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disney Movie Codes? PLEASE help

I have a friend who has cancer, as some of you already know from my other posts in this category.  This friend has a tradition of getting t…

Started by Brendan

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Brendan

What's your favorite Disney song??

I just created a station on Pandora that has only Disney songs and I am overwhelmed with emotions right now. Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Ala…

Started by Sabrina

8 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lachlan Baildon

Not quite a story but a journey...

So last year I was enrolled in an acting class and the teacher had a way for students to earn points if they were absent, they had to write…

Started by Marissa Parks

0 Nov 12, 2012

Nerdfighters going to Vidcon alone? (Or just looking for friends)

I'm going to VidCon for the first time this year and I'm going alone, and I am unfortunately very shy and I have a hard time making friends…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Angus Roche

movies with terrible morals. *warning, may include spoilers*

today i had a rather interesting conversation with a friend of mine about terrible lessons that some films teach us. we went into great det…

Started by ryan brennan

19 May 30, 2012
Reply by Lux

Disney/Nerdfighter-based collab channel

Hey! I'm looking for fellow Disney Nerdfighters to start a collab with! The only requirements is that you love Disney (the parks, movies) (…

Started by Shawnee

0 Sep 5, 2011

Disney magic my friends, what are your favorite Disney movies and why?!

Ahhh, Disney. The timeless magic that we all know and love. So recently I sat down and watched all the Disney movies I own and realized how…

Started by Hannah Margret Wall

29 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Hannah Margret Wall

Classic Disney

i always did and will love walt disney movies! whats your favorite? aristocats peter pan

Started by Manda

89 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alex

Marching in Disney, a let down?

this last week our high school band took a trip to sunny florida! yes we spent over 24 hours on a bus to go run around in Disney World! but…

Started by The Smallest One Was Madeline

19 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Shawn O'Malley

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service