Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'disney' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Societies and clubs

Hi, I am part of the Hogwarts, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Marvel and Disney Societies at my university and was wondering if pe…

Started by Mari Clark

0 Jul 5

Disney Movie Codes? PLEASE help

I have a friend who has cancer, as some of you already know from my other posts in this category.  This friend has a tradition of getting t…

Started by Brendan

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Brendan

What's your favorite Disney song??

I just created a station on Pandora that has only Disney songs and I am overwhelmed with emotions right now. Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Ala…

Started by Sabrina

8 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lachlan Baildon

Not quite a story but a journey...

So last year I was enrolled in an acting class and the teacher had a way for students to earn points if they were absent, they had to write…

Started by Marissa Parks

0 Nov 12, 2012

Nerdfighters going to Vidcon alone? (Or just looking for friends)

I'm going to VidCon for the first time this year and I'm going alone, and I am unfortunately very shy and I have a hard time making friends…

Started by Elizabeth Ballard

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Angus Roche

movies with terrible morals. *warning, may include spoilers*

today i had a rather interesting conversation with a friend of mine about terrible lessons that some films teach us. we went into great det…

Started by ryan brennan

19 May 30, 2012
Reply by Lux

Disney/Nerdfighter-based collab channel

Hey! I'm looking for fellow Disney Nerdfighters to start a collab with! The only requirements is that you love Disney (the parks, movies) (…

Started by Shawnee

0 Sep 5, 2011

Disney magic my friends, what are your favorite Disney movies and why?!

Ahhh, Disney. The timeless magic that we all know and love. So recently I sat down and watched all the Disney movies I own and realized how…

Started by Hannah Margret Wall

29 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Hannah Margret Wall

Classic Disney

i always did and will love walt disney movies! whats your favorite? aristocats peter pan

Started by Manda

89 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alex

Marching in Disney, a let down?

this last week our high school band took a trip to sunny florida! yes we spent over 24 hours on a bus to go run around in Disney World! but…

Started by The Smallest One Was Madeline

19 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Shawn O'Malley

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service