Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'disorder' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eating Disorder Awareness!

Hi guys! I just wanted to start a discussion on Eating Disorder Awareness. I started a group for it called Nerdfighters for NEDA, so feel f…

Started by Nicole P

0 Apr 7, 2013

The Core: A webcomic with a superhero who has D.I.D., more commonly known as multiple personality disorder

Hello all!~   I've begun to write a webcomic. It can be found here: http://thecorecomic.smackjeeves.com/comics/1267009/cover/   It's still…

Started by Rini B

0 Aug 4, 2011

A video series on getting off my medication

It's called, "Getting Off Risperdal," and it will be a series documenting my progress on quitting a prescription drug I was prescribed when…

Started by Bekah Smith

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Charlie Willis

Insanity?!

Just decided to take one of the personality disorder tests for some reason and I decided I'd like to see what's wrong with your brain.  Her…

Started by Terry

39 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Airsick Gnomes

True Nerdfighterdom and Issues of English...

I'd like to pose a question. I don't mean to be condescending, but truth be known, there are people in the world who have forms of learnin…

Started by beckstraordinary

1 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Phineas de Romanus

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service