Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'dragon' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dragon*Con 2014

Any nerd-fighters attending this year? Alpha-01@hotmail.com if you want to meet up. Costuming, Science, Hacking, and Dancing are all on the…

Started by Chunky Chicken

0 Aug 26

Dragon*Con Videos

Finally finished my Dragon*Con thoughts from places video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXi-eZsYSvc&feature=plcp) and wondered if any…

Started by Sarah Hickox

0 Oct 18, 2012

Help finding a game I used to play as a kid

Hi Nerdfighters! So I just had a random childhood memory of this seriously awesome thing that I'm pretty sure was a computer game (like on…

Started by Marilla

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Evergreen

Legalization of cannabis...

...and you know, other illegal drugs. Do you think the law should remain as is? Should the punishments be harsher or relaxed? Do you think…

Started by Becka

51 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by David Barry Mitchell

Can anyone draw a dragon?

There's no rush on it, but this lady at my office asked me if I could draw her a two-headed flying dragon (must have wings, both heads must…

Started by IamBlair

3 May 23, 2009
Reply by Leviathan

So...I'm about to read Brisingr.

I'm just about to start Brisingr, and I was wondering what all the Nerdfighters thought about it. Did you like it?! Was it dissapointing? I…

Started by Sarah

0 Oct 5, 2008

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service