Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'dream' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nerdfighteria is feasible and already under construction!!!!!

wee have all dreamed about building an island, or taking one over and starting from scratch, or even buying one to to actually create Nerdf…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Fire

Something I'm working on--let me know what you think Chapter One The Dream Why won’t the fire die.                                        …

Started by Kaila

0 Dec 23, 2012

Dylan's One Sign At a Time

A friend of a friend recently passed away. I didn't know him, but he was only 14 years old.  A few months ago, he started a project with t…

Started by Veronica Borders

0 May 26, 2012

Ideal Wedding Songs

I did look, and I don't think this is a repeat thread- but if it is, let me know, by all means. ANYHOO... I'm a romantic, so I'm curious…

Started by Gabrielle

51 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by ryan brennan

Dream perspective

I've been wondering what perspective other people dream in. I usually dream in a combonation of 1st and 3rd at the same time, though I also…

Started by HappySkunk

16 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Emilie La Géniale

Dreams...

Who here believes that dreams hold great insight? Who believes that they're a reflection of our inner selves? Or maybe that they are just t…

Started by Chelsea Miller

41 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Abigail Gruchacz

Dreams. What do they mean?

I had a dream last night. It was a variation of a dream I've had many years ago. I was a Major Spy or something like that and I had to go i…

Started by Sarah

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Sasha

Help a Nerdfighter fulfill her dream!

Just incase you didn't see the threads in your pants... :) A friend of mine and fellow nerdfighter, is auditioning for a chance to sing the…

Started by David Dovell

2 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by David Dovell

Recurring Dream Help?

So I woke up this morning after having ANOTHER of a certain type of dream. I thought I need to figure out what this means, but who do I ask…

Started by Allison Shaw

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Penpusher

Nerdfighter Dreams

So, I have a question for all of you nerdfighters: has anyone else ever had a dream about something nerdfighter related? Last night I drea…

Started by Nalaty19

19 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Marz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service