Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'eating' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eating Disorder Awareness!

Hi guys! I just wanted to start a discussion on Eating Disorder Awareness. I started a group for it called Nerdfighters for NEDA, so feel f…

Started by Nicole P

0 Apr 7, 2013

Is Eating Meat Bad?: A Reaction

So I recently watched Hank's video I AM A BAD PERSON (catching up on the videos) where he talked about meat eating and asked whether we tho…

Started by Lauren Dirgo

44 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Madisun Purtell

Pro-Ana? Pro-Mia?

So, I've always been under the impression that anorexia and bulimia are a variation of mental illness that is not to be taken lightly. Fema…

Started by Parade

18 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Luna A.

Decreasing suck through mental well-being!

Before I start, this is going to sound strange and being only new here, I feel it will come off wrong. But here goes! I've got a bit of a n…

Started by Robyn Lardie

7 May 21, 2011
Reply by Jackie

Eating Disorders.

Out of curiosity, how many of you have dealt with eating disorders? How many have had friends that have? If so, bulimia, or anorexia? How d…

Started by Annie (Andrea)

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Brooke

I need your delicious nerd fighter brains!

To eat.I think they would be the most nutritious!  BUT before you hand them over, I'd like you to use them to help me a little bit. One of…

Started by Celeste

6 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Laura Abbott

WHO AGREES?

We need to get Paul McCartney to say Nerdfighter.

Started by Lenna

14 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Lenna

Vegetarian Nerdfighters?

Or more specifically, any who are against hunting, I've been wondering this for a long, long time: Why is it perfectly acceptable for anim…

Started by Marmaduke The Belittler

181 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by sabelmouse

Peep eating peeps

I was just reading up on peeps...as one does...when I found this (extremely) disturbing little bit of information on peep eating: The firs…

Started by Laura [Piratesbeatninjas]

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Zaberella

A Bit Of Help With Poetry Project

Hello all you nerdfighters. In language arts right now im having to do a poetry project in which I have to write and find poetry to turn in…

Started by Taylor

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by SheRocks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service