Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'elephants' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

puppy-sized elephants

Dear Nerdfighters, The trailer for the what appears to be terrible movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island features PUPPY-SIZED ELEPHANTS! C…

Started by Alexis Alvarez

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Ashleigh Aydelott

nerdfighter video game idea

i know that their already is one being made, but i wanted to throw my idea out their an action rpg resembling kingdom hearts (with co-op pl…

Started by austin hood

0 Aug 16, 2011

We rhyme for love..

Decreasing world suck with a ray gun of Awesome Ecogeeking the planet from puppy-sized elephant to possum, Wizards, writers and music for a…

Started by Honeysuckle Pepper Lake

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lothian Tam ~ Admin ~

What would you name YOUR puppy sized elephant?

I would name mine Victor and I would take him everywhere.

Started by Ali M

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Lyserg Zeroz

Puppy-sized Elephants. An Oxymoron?

I'm trying to decide if I can use puppy-sized elephants as an oxymoron for an English project. Vote yes or no and include your reasoning if…

Started by Ella Sugerman

3 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Kayley Scruggs

Puppy-Sized Elephants

I was talking with my friend today at lunch and we thought that it would be fun to write a picture book about puppy-sized elephants. Does a…

Started by Katryna Fast

0 Dec 1, 2009

I suppose by now you've joined the puppy sized elephant fan club on facebook?

While on facebook some time ago, I noticed there was no fan clubs for puppy sized elephants. so I made one. So far it only has four member;…

Started by Moxie Crimefighter

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Rachel Taylor

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service