Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'email' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pen Pals??!

Hey Nerdfighters,  I've had a little look and it seems that the last discussion about penpals was in 2009 ( I apologise before hand if I'm…

Started by Nancie

80 Jul 5
Reply by Mari Clark

e-mail penpal?

I know there are already a few threads like this, but they seem kind of full, so I thought I'de start another one. The title pretty much sa…

Started by darkbootle

4 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Sonia

Periodic Videos calls for help, LETS DO THIS!!!

SIMPLE! Brady from the famous you-tube channels numberphile,deep sky videos, periodic table of videos and many more went to Nepal and found…

Started by Mario Schietroma

0 May 11, 2013

Pen Pals Anyone? Actual Letter Though!

So I was wondering if maybe we as nerdfighters should start a Pen Pal, but with paper and pen (or pencil of course). Sounds pretty fun to m…

Started by Emma George

0 Dec 8, 2011

Looking for a buddy? :) Pen pal or chat pal perhaps?

Hi! I'm Nicole... -wave- I like Doctor Who and Sherlock, Buffy, reading and reading and reading, and singing, and gaming, and being silly a…

Started by Nicole Carrubba

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Nicole Carrubba

Email pal? Anyone?

Hi nerdfighters! I thought it would be nice to have an email pal with whom I have a lot in common, so I'll just say a few things about myse…

Started by Vanille (Captain, please)

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Ttom Harrison

Nerdfigher grammar??

I get email notifications from nerdfighters and I kept getting this: "soandso commented on their photo "blahblah" on Nerdfighters". THEIR.…

Started by Summer Nest

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Danno

Is an email less real than a letter?

In the past I have heard a many people, mostly older individuals, complain that emails are so impersonal. One even went as far as saying em…

Started by JimmyKeepCool

22 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Internet communication/ anonymity

We all know how not having to be held personally responsible for one's input on the internet can make a person more likely to be needlessly…

Started by James

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by Shur At Luh

Reply notifications?

Ever since I joined the Ning, I've been wondering... why are there no email notifications when someone replies to your post on a discussion…

Started by kuranosuke

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by kuranosuke

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service