Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'entertainment' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[rant]Art is dead, or is the viewer killing the artist?

Art is dead, or is the viewer killing the artist? Why, can't people empathize with their artist? I don't know? Why is humanity sinking more…

Started by Amanda Weaver

0 on Sunday

Local music scenes!

Hey folks, I'm a massive fan of supporting up-and-coming local bands in ANYONEs area. Being from Brisbane we have a great collective of mu…

Started by Alex Morton

0 Jul 28, 2013

American Cartoons vs. Anime

Which one is better and why?  Tell me what you think.

Started by Meeka Mason

12 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by amber j

Neave Interactive - Fun Website

Neave So while scrolling down Tumblr I came across this website called Neave. Neave is an online interactive website that has about 20 inte…

Started by Sam Atkinson

3 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Clara The Ukeleleing FREEDOM

E3 2011 Favorites

Now that E3 has ended, I thought it might be interesting to know what games Nerdfighters are pumped for that were announced at E3. Whether…

Started by Triple J

0 Jun 9, 2011

Awesome pictures to share!

Feel free to add in an awesome/funny picture for everyone to see! Like this one:

Started by Niall

0 Feb 12, 2011

Awkward Embraces

Hello Nerdfighters!For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jessica.  I'm a Star Trek, Harry Potter, Dr. Who Nerdfighter.  :-)I'm als…

Started by Jessica Mills

0 Aug 13, 2010

What will you guys be doing today..??

What are you guys doing today..??? Right now I'm gonna go to sleep and looks like when I wake up I'm Gonna have a pretty boring day so I ju…

Started by Jesus Marquez

11 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by SaMe

iPod, Zune, or Mp3 playing phone?

i want your guys's opinion, cause I'm thinking about getting one of these soon. And I'm not sure which one is the best. So, i thought is as…

Started by Devin Bailey

8 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by BSmith

Nerdfighter Cruise

Who's up for a Nerdfighter cruise? I initially mentioned this idea just in passing in my one of my weekly posts for the FiveAwesomeBlogger…

Started by William Redd

0 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service