Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'essay' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with literature essay!

Hey nerdfighters! I have an essay I need to right for my Lit class at school and I am not sure where to go with the question. The question…

Started by Abby Weasleby

0 Aug 6, 2011

What helps you write an awesome essay?

Okay Nerdfighteria, I have a question for you! What helps you write an awesome essay? I have to write write a short essay(500 words or less…

Started by Autumn

7 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Lord Huddersfield

Nerds are the answer!!!!!!!

Nerdfightaria-I need your help! I'm taking an English class in college called the Changing Face of Masculinity and for one of our major as…

Started by LordofSarcasm

1 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Chip, A Former Ningmaster

I'm writing my college essay about Nerdfighting! Please help me!

Hey! So I've decided that nerdfighteria is definitely the most influential, rewarding thing that I've ever been a part of, and thus, there…

Started by Kristen

7 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Kaleema Ishmel

College Application Essay

Nerdfighters, I'm not quite sure if you all will be able to assist me but I need any help that I can get. I am currently a senior and am in…

Started by Brooke Schmidt

3 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Laura Peppe

Not Another Twilight Discussion

So my brother really hates Twilight. Everything about it. He found an essay on Facebook and made me read it. Sadly, it has changed my views…

Started by Emma

57 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Mathew Steven Noel bridges

"This I Believe" Essays

Some of you may be familiar with a project started in 2004 called "This I Believe," but for those who are not, I figured some of you may be…

Started by Josh

5 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Kuhi

(ENGLISH) NERDFIGHTERS, PLEASE HELP!

OK, so in my Comp 102 English class, we had to write a series of essays on a movie. I chose Dead Poets Society. Our second essay is on gend…

Started by Victoria of the Forbidden Realm

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Elad

I WILL GUARANTEE THE MAJORITY OF YOU SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK/WORKWORK RIGHT NOW.

Come on. We know you have something more practical to do. Places such as ning or youtube are just too perfect for procrastinating.Clear the…

Started by Em Ken

23 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Trick

PAPER HELP!

I'm writing a paper on the philosophy in the film "Boondock Saints" and I have never done this before and don't know what I should do ): he…

Started by Mirandaranda

2 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Mirandaranda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service